This is him on his 13th birthday. The braces have been gone for awhile now. He's always had luscious hair. I used to have luscious hair, too. Age has played a cruel trick on my hair, what's left of it anyway.
This is him last night at age 16. Hard to believe he's that old. He's a good kid. Smart, funny, and happy (most of the time). He came into the world his own way -2 1/2 weeks early, and by c-section - and has been doing things his own way ever since. I can't wait to see where he ends up in life because he has a lot of potential. We love you Colby and Happy (yesterday) Birthday!

4 comments:
Yes Happy Birthday to Colby!!!!! He's a great kid with GREAT HAIR!!! We sacrifice our good hair for our kids!! Although I never really had good hair. Enjoy having another older teenager in the house.
Happy Birthday Colby! Another driver in the family, to send to the store, run errands, taxi driver for siblings, etc. These kids are all growing up and are good kids. We are proud of Colby for being so brave in enduring all of his injuries, surgaries, and pain that he has gone through in his young life. He is a strong boy.
He is a cutie petutie...are you fighting off the girls for him? Bev you have always had good hair....and fingernails!
Happy Birthday Colby! I remember when he was born bc he's so close to Sara's b-day & I remember my Mom telling me about your c-section. Love the hair! Bev your hair is still fabulous!
Post a Comment