Thursday, January 27, 2011
WHO?
Today I would like to spotlight Jason. This is an idea I got from and e-mail we received. I put everyone in our family's name in a bowl, and this morning I Picked out Jason's name. The idea is to tell some good things we know about him - comment, PLEASE- then hopefully Jason will read the image-boosting things that are said about him.
I think Jason is a great kid because: he finished what he started, his Eagle project. To be a finisher ranks high in my book. He just started dating, agonized over the dates, asked Breanna for advice on what fun things he and his friends could plan, then agonized some more because he forgot to walk his date to the door: a gentleman is what this world needs more of. He love sports - especially soccer and gives it all he has in the heat of the summer and the cold of January. He is an asset to his team. Plus, the boy can sing. He is in Show Choir. He is dependable and shows up where and when he should, for practices and church responsibilities. All in all he is an all-around great kid. And he is also good-looking. This is my first spotlight. More to come later. When will your turn come around?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
What a great idea Grandma! I love it!! Jason is always smiling and happy. He's a ball of fire and fun. He can eat cheezits like nobody's business. He's fast and friendly. Jason is a great guy and we're so glad he's in the family!
Oooo I love this idea...Hmm, what to say about Jason. He is nice. The world needs more nice boys. He can run very fast. He inherited his dad's teasing and his mom's music talent. He can swim like a fish. He's Colby's closest cousin as they are only about 3 weeks apart. They have been cohorts their whole lives. We need Jason to come stay with us this summer - we love Jason!
Jason, Jason, Jason. He is the last of our 4 kids. He is fun to be around. He is a hard worker. He has alot of talents. He loves soccer. He endures track and is a good long distance man. He did very well in cross country. He likes hunting, driving and the outdoors. He just made the regional choir group. He has goals of a mission and just did 1111 push ups for seminary. Keep up the good work Jason. Love DAD
Excuse me Darvil but did you say 1111 push ups???????!!!!!!! I didn't think that was humanly possible!
=D thanks grands for putting this on here, i really appreciate it.. and one thing..i didn't do 1111 pushups, i did 2000.
Jason
Post a Comment