Ok this is getting ridiculous! No one is posting anything new! (myself included of course) Are we that boring? Tired? Can't find our keyboards yet underneath all the Christmas wrapping paper? Whatever the reason, let's commit to making the New Year a better one for the Boren Blog! Give me a 'B'! Give me an 'O'! Give me an 'R'! Give me an 'E'! Give me an 'N'!
So I propose that each member of the Boren team (Mom, Dad, Darvil (yes you, Darvil), Becky, Shaleice and myself each do at least three blog entries per month. That's not that many but together that would be 18 new entries each month to enlighten, enrich and enbrighten our days. It would make it more fun to get on the blog and see what's going on with everyone. Let's follow the Hancock example!!! Just put little snippets of news, jokes, recipes - (Mom, I know you have some good ones!) or whatever! Tell us about your weather! Tell us about your trip to the grocery store! Tell us what you dug out of your belly button for goodness sakes! Just POST!!! Do you accept the challenge, team?! Can we do it? YES we Can! (That's from Dora the Explorer, by the way).
So there's my pep talk. Do with it what you will. I've done all I can. Now go do the right thing. (That's from Dr. Laura Schlessinger, by the way).
3 comments:
I accept the challenge. I feel like our blog has been stuck in a time freeze with nothing new happening. I have been trying to think of something worthwhile to write about, so I guess I will just have to write about useless nonsense.
useless nonsense is good. It's very good.
I love your blog, I love to here from you and sometimes life gets busy so blogging falls by the wayside but it will wait....we will all patiently wait for an exciting Boren blog!
Post a Comment