OK so I never expected it to happen, but Rob and I have become addicted to "24". Darvil told me a while back that he was into it and how addicting it was. So for Rob's birthday I gave him season 1 on DVD. (it got a little smashed in the accident, but most of it was still OK). We had never watched it before. Well, at night after we have the kids in bed we put in an episode just to unwind. Without the commercials it only takes about 40-45 minutes. It's really action-packed and intriguing, and of course they leave you hanging at the end of each episode, so much so that sometimes we have to watch the next one even though it's late! It's been fun.
I obviously don't know how to put pictures on the blog - the baptism pictures were there at one time, and then they disappeared completely. I don't know what I did wrong, I'm just clueless I guess! I'll try again another day (remember my procrastination quirk?) Ha.
Amanda, I have been cracking up at your blogs. Your mom must be bugging you to blog and you've complied by blogging very simple things on purpose. but it is funny so keep it up!
Last but not least, thanks everyone for the organization tips. I'm just doing a little each day and trying to clear out clutter and get rid of things. It's amazing how much you accumulate when you haven't moved in over 10 years! I'm slowly liking my house again!
No comments:
Post a Comment