Sunday, January 11, 2009

DEFENSE OF MY POSITION

I had to get on this blog and defend myself. I do some of my best thinking from this position.

It seems I can't sleep much at night and it takes me a long time to go to sleep, but when I lay down on the couch I can go right to sleep. STRANGE.

We have a pork roast cooking and it is almost done. Am I the only one who can hardly wait?

I really do not have anything to say except I am tired of logging onto this site and not finding any new information about anyone. Come on all you Borens, Cooks, and Dows, get on the stick.
Lie to me if you want, just write me something to read. [ Make it juicy.

Gotta go now, see ya.

Bye

Grandpa

1 comment:

Nellie said...

Uncle Jerry, You family doesn't appreciate you!! I love your posts! It's not many grandparents that know how to post and be funny. Your grandkid's will treasure this blog always. Keep it up!!! You and Aunt Linda are so, so funny and creative!