I have been playing around with photos and how to include them on a blog post, I don't really know what I'm doing, but I managed to put these cute photos on. I think I need shaleice to come to my house and show me what she showed Mom.
But what I really need and what I think would be a good idea for a challenge question is to have people help me with organization. This is a good time of year to get cleaned up from the holidays and get organized, so why doesn't everyone post their best organization tips? If the Hancock women would do it on their blog too since they have a bigger group, we could really get a lot of good ideas. For example: How do you avoid and eliminate clutter? do you have a trick for avoiding the dreaded Paper Mountain I always seem to end up with? Or maybe you have a good system for laundry or even getting your kids to do their own? Or maybe you have a cool meal planning/ preparing technique? Share them! PLEASE!!!!!
6 comments:
The best idea I have on organization is every time one of my kids leave home the house is just a bit cleaner. But I don't suggest them leaving home.......I am dreading the empty nest.
Bev!! So good to see you on the blog! If I promise to put an organization tip on every day, will you check?
Just Kidding. I really don't have any tips, I'm just trying to lure you to the blog. I keep a running list on my fridge of things that need organizing and if I get to one of them a day, I feel good.
I have never told anyone about this, but sometimes, over the past who knows how many years, when I have felt overwhelmed and had that not know where to start feeling, it has helped to imagine opening my door and finding Christ there, wanting to enter. Then I think about what would be the most embarrasing thing in my house I wouldn't want him to see, and that has been what I would start on first. Sometimes it has been a yucky refrigerator, my floors, a bathroom or whatever, but I start on the worst thing first. This has helped me over the years. And trying to go through the mail every day and throwing away junk, having a spot for bills or whatever and not letting papers pile up. I get depressed when that happens. And kids do grow up, and one day you will miss the messes.
Hey Bev, I am no help except that I will say....being organized is just way too overrated, there ya go...some day your kids will leave home and it will be way easier so just put if off untill then!
oh and how is Edward...I mean Rob doing? Have you seen the movie? I still haven't oooh and Bev you are organized!
Post a Comment