Thursday, January 22, 2009

What in the world???


I'm going to do JoAn's idea and see who can guess what this is a picture of....everyone needs to get on the blog and give me your guesses - the winner gets.............................................................................................................................................................................some of what's in the picture!!! HA
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Bev said...

kangaroo poop.This is by MIRANDA!!!

Nellie said...

It's Kangaroo poop!

Nellie said...

Ok, I wrote that before I saw Miranda's comment....too weird...we think alike.

Becky said...

It looks disgusting whatever it is. I'm not sure I want any of it. I'll have to think about it. Does Kangaroo poop really look like hamburger?

Becky said...

Okay. I'm going to have to go with rotten hamburger.

Becky said...

This Emily lyn Cook and I would like to guess some kind of underwater sea coral substance. Like a peice from a coral reef perhaps? From the light and the odd shape in which it is formed that guess is my best. Thank you and I will collect my prize whenever you wish.

Anonymous said...

I know, I know!!!! Its from the sand crabs on the beach in Australia!!!! They are the coolest crabs!

Becky said...

If it is something from Australia, that's totally not fair to the rest of Non-Australians! Boooo!