Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Good Find!

I know this is dumb to post this, but little things make me happy. I have been wanting to get new decorations for my tree for a long time, but never had the extra money after Christmas when everything was on sale. I went to K-mart today not intending to get decorations but there they were. Martha Stewart everything 75% off. I decided if I was going to change I might as well change completely and go with a different color scheme. I liked the look of the silver and white, it's a change from the gold and red I've done for years. So I put all of these together and they were only $25!! I wish I would have gotten more. I'm so excited! You just can't redo a tree for $25! I'm sure I'll add to them when Christmas comes around again. So just remember, it's the little things.