Well, here I am, sitting at the computer while eating a small bowl of ice cream. Good to.
The televi sion is off, and Grandma is reading one of her catalogues. { is that spelled right?]
Lulu wants to go for a walk but it is dark and the boogers are out.
Went to Safford today for a small amount of groceries. Had to s ee if Wal mart was still there.
I had something in mind to put on this blog but by the time I went through ALL of the steps to get here I had forgotten what I had in mind. OH THE GOLDEN YEARS.
Bought some ignition parts for my old truck, hope to have it running good in a few days. Going to intall the steering wheel, brake and clutch pedals. and then take it ON THE ROAD AGAIN.
By the time you read this I will have tired of it all and will go back to solitair.
I am going to start signing my name in a more sophisticated way, such as AMANDA LAUREL.
Signing off now.
MR JERRY LEE
1 comment:
Well Mr. Jerry Lee, can't wait to see the truck up and running. Put pics on the blog!!
Post a Comment