Monday, February 2, 2009

25 Things

Okay Boren Bloggers, here's another thing we can do. It would be alot better if everyone joined in, but those who do so will feel so good. List 25 things about yourself. Anything that maybe everyone doesn't know about you or maybe they do. I will start us off:





1. I look at magazines from back to front. (have no idea why)


2. I am TERRIFIED of cockroaches. (So GLAD I don't have them in my house, I'd move)


3. I don't know how to do a dive. (bellyflop every time)


4. I don't like to put my head under water while swimming unless I have goggles on. (some fear of being underwater)


5. I love to collect chickens and roosters. (they're dumb as dirt but can be very pretty)


6. I've always been an animal lover. Have to have some sort of pet. (Have the best dog in the world)


7. I have a knack of remembering actors/actresses names and can usually identify them with just their voice. (drives my family crazy)


8. Love old movies, especially anything Jimmy Stewart or Cary Grant. (the good old movies)


9. Would love to be a photographer. (there's still time)


10. Took my kids to swimming lessons at a nudist colony. (long story)


11. Hate to work out, but like to walk my dog. (fresh air, and because he loves it soooo much)


12. Usually put on makeup even if I know I'm not going anywhere. ( I know, it's dumb)


13. If I had to pick one food to eat it would be chips and salsa. (can eat a whole bag by myself)


14. After much practice I can make a pretty mean bowl of salsa. My kids think I should sell it. (especially Emily)


15. Spent my 20th Birthday on a Carribbean beach! Yeah, baby!! (need I say more?)


16. Have been in 20 states and the Carribbean. (been to the carribbean twice)


17. Dated four guys in college whose names all started with a B. (Brad, Brian, Brett, Bruce)


18. Have known my husband since I was 15. (that's a loooonnnngggg time)


19. Would love to go to Europe someday. Especially Italy and the French Riviera (who wouldn't?)


20. Been to Disneyland six times. (hope to go again in a few months)


21. Coconut cream pie is my favorite dessert. (Thanks to Dad for my love of coconut)


22. When I was born my knees bent both directions. (I'm sure it freaked Mom out)


23. Have had two knee surgeries on each knee. (I don't reccommend it.)


24. I LOVE to chew ice. (broke part of a back tooth off because of it)


25. HATE ROLLERCOASTERS and SCARY RIDES. (actually cried at Magic Mountain as a grown woman)

YOUR TURN

1 comment:

Bev said...

I had forgotten the nudist colony story - that was funny! You seriously cried at Magic Mountain?!? Your salsa is great, I've tried to make it using your same recipe but it doesn't taste the same. I'm going to have to think hard about my 25 things...