This was not easy for me to come up with, but here's my list. I would be interested in reading Darvil's list!
1. I still have all my wisdom teeth, it's why I have so much wisdom.
2. Valentine's Day and Easter are two of my favorite holidays - who could not love hearts, red and pink, and eggs and pastel colors?
3. I have been to 7 other countries. The list isn't done yet though.
4. I am not an animal lover. They are basically a lot of extra work I don't need.
5. I'm a milk-aholic.
6. I'm a choc-aholic.
7. I sometimes think in Spanish without trying to.
8. I like to watch cooking shows and then make the recipes. I have become a pretty good cook that way.
9. In college, my roommates and I would sometimes hang off the side of a train bridge WHILE a train was going over the bridge! Not smart, but we were thrill seekers.
10. We also flew for really cheap to Vegas (from Phx) on a whim to get a free dinner, not knowing we had to gamble for three hours first. CRAZY!!
11. I love to get a spoonful of peanut butter and sprinkle chocolate chips over it and eat it. See #6.
12. I love to read, and if I'm into a really good book I stop cleaning, cooking....even showering! It's bad.
13. I'm not really a morning person and used to be a night owl. Now that I'm older I'm too tired to be a night owl, so what am I? An afternoon person? who knows.
14. I love old movies and old music. Rob says I was born in the wrong decade.
15. I really enjoy shopping. I could do it for a living, I think. Anyone want to hire me to do shopping for you? Not grocery, we're talking home decor. At Home Goods, my favorite store.
16. I would rather step over something than pick it up.
17. I can beat pretty much anyone in Speed or "Spit" as we used to call it. Wanna play?
18. That song "I'm the Mom" or the "Mom song" sung to the tune of the William Tell overture? It makes me cry every time I hear it, I don't know why.
19. I love to go to the movies and eat movie theater popcorn. We go a couple of times a month, usually. Target's popcorn is yummy, too.
20. I hate onions on a hamburger or in a salad, but love onion rings and onion soup and onion dip and those yummy bloomin' onions from Outback! G'day, Mate!
21. I love our real fireplace. If you build a fire, I'll sit down in front of it. It relaxes me.
22. Arizona Mexican food is my very favorite.
23. My favorite color to wear is pink. To look at ( like for my bedroom) is lavendar. I always loved Grandma Hancock's bedroom.
24. I am afraid of heights but wasn't one bit scared to go on a hot air balloon ride- it was amazing.
25. One of my favorite snacks is frozen grapes. I have some in my freezer right now that my kids don't know about - think I'll go have some!
4 comments:
VERY INTERESTING! I think I knew everything except the hanging on the train bridge thing. Insanity! I challenge you to a game of Spit!
Lets not even talk about the train bridge. It still scares me to think about it, even if I didn't find out you were doing it til years later. You have an interesting and varied list.
Bev, That was fun reading that! I hear ya on the animals and the chocolate but I cannot understand the train thrill. What an amazing person you are I am priviledged to be related!
Great list!!! You are so cute....and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE homegoods too, greatest store eva!!
Post a Comment