Saturday, February 7, 2009

Thank you for the Valentines!!







Thank you Mother for the lovely and scrumptious Valentines! (imagine me speaking in a British accent. don't know why but I've been doing it all day) They are so charming and delightlful! We will cherish the Valentine cards and display them year after year! And thank you Bev for the One Huge Hunk!! If I haven't finished it by the time I see you again, I will share it with you.






Have a lovely day. Enjoy these roses I bought at Fresh and Easy and these cute pots from the 99 cent store before and after potting flowers in them. So cute!






2 comments:

grandma said...

You are certainly welcome, my dear. How's that for an accent. I bought some more plants today too. I'm getting a small jungle in there. Your pots and plants look so springy and happy.

Becky said...

Bev, I forgot you don't like dark chocolate so you won't be sharing the one huge hunk with me. Looks like my family is going to be devouring it with me unless I hide it.