Hey Children.
My birthday is comming soon, so be thinking what to get good ole Dad. Box of 22 shells would be nice, only about $2.50 I think.
What I realy wanted to say is that sickness is a bummer. You know us guys, if we feel bad we think we are dying. I got to feeling bad last sunday evening and as monday rolled around I was feeling worse. Diarrea, upset stomach, and if you can believe it, loss of appitite. I got to feeling better by wednesday but then went down hill again on thursday. Still no appitite and I know I must have lost 20 lbs. Yeah right. Friday and Saturday I did not feel so good but one of those days I worked on my old pickup. Today, Sunday I woke about 4: am with a bad knot in my stomach. I needed to throw up to feel better but did not. All day I have had hard pains in my stomach and have not had anything to eat, except, an ice cream bar.Ever present diarrea and just feeling yucky.
Now that I have told you of my possible dying, send me some letters,{ Darvil its about your turn}, I can still read but I am fadeing fast. Logan tell me about your Love life.
Dad
2 comments:
That's horrible you've been so sick. My kids (except Eli) all had the stomach flu over the past few weeks. It's not fun. I hope you feel better soon and don't get too skinny in the meantime.
Dad, sorry about your sickness and loss of appetite. You didn't get to enjoy a delicious Easter dinner. That IS a bummer. Take it easy and hope you feel better soon. I'm sure Mom will cook you up a big roast with all the fixings as soon as you're better.
Post a Comment