Dad,
Sorry no one is writing on the blog. I can't get my kids to pick up their socks, let alone sit down and post on something that isn't their own myspace or facebook page. And I just don't have anything interesting to say. I'm sure you don't want to hear the details of laundry, dishes, mopping and grocery shopping. There are a couple of exciting things to write about however, and I'm not sure which one is more exciting:
We're leaving for Disneyland tomorrow and Logan has a job interview today. Did you hear what I just said? LOGAN HAS A JOB INTERVIEW TODAY!!!!!!
That means he could possibly have a job! For me, it's a toss up between that possibility and Disneyland. We spent a few hours Saturday turning in job applications to lots of places: Grocery stores, restaurants, movie theater and yesterday the movie theater called him for an interview. Since there isn't time for a family fast I'm asking anyone who's reading this blog (family or strangers) to drop down on your knees and plead that he gets this job. Oh, and cross your fingers, toes and eyes while you're at it. If I can get him to wear some regular pants that don't show his underwear, he just may have a chance.
But, I can't spend my whole day in prayer, I have alot to do to get ready for our trip. We leave Tuesday afternoon and will return on Saturday. I am hopeful we will have a good time. You never know. I've been stressing about having to ride Tower of Terror. Phillip says I have to. I say I don't. I'm thinking of faking an injury just before it's time. For now though I have to go and scrub the shower. Cindy is house/dog sitting for us and there's lots to clean so I won't be too embarrased. As long as she doesn't open Amanda or Logan's door she should be okay.
I hope you and Mom have a good time on your camping trip. What exactly will you do while sitting on the bank of the lake? It sounds nice. We'll have to compare travel logs next week.
Goodbye.
3 comments:
Becky, I love your posts. I will pray for Logan and I know you will have a great time at Disneyland. I have terrible motion sickness and so I didn't go on anything that would make me sick. I just rested [you'll need that) and watched people... while they all went. We got some discount tickets for $50.00 if you don't already have some I'll let you know how we did it!
We already have our tickets to get in, is that what you are talking about? Or discount on something else? At this point, discount on anything sounds good! Do tell!
It's $50.00 for both parks at Disney land. But if you already have them than your ok. If not I'll need to talk to you to tell you how it works.
Post a Comment