Thursday, January 7, 2010

Becky's answers

My Goodness!  What an assignment Bev has given us, is she a teacher, or what?!  I was just going to comment on her post but decided it would be too long. So here goes:
  My perfect day would be to go out to breakfast somewhere quaint, shop some thrift stores for trash treasures.  Eat the best Rueben sandwich I've ever eaten for lunch. Lounge on a white sandy beach in the early afternoon and listen to the waves.  Play a round of board or card games with family later in the day.  Have a delicious homemade mexican fiesta feast for dinner.  Then snuggle on the couch and watch all my favorite old movies while a fire is crackling in the fireplace, and sleep all night without waking up once!  Perfection!
 My worst day probably involves phone calls from school officials or police officers or something, but let's not go there.
 We rented Four Christmases the other night and I thought it was pretty darn funny.
  I'm sorry I don't have a diet friendly recipe, but if you've got a good one Phillip would appreciate it if you would give it to me.
When I took down Christmas and before I started putting everything out again, I put it all on the dining room table to see what I have.  I've been slowly putting it out a little at a time. It's been keeping me pretty organized, I can see how this would work for almost anything. Just get it out and put it all where you can see it and decide what you want and don't want.
Every season I'm in at the time seems to be my favorite.
My goals for 2010 are to read the BofM again, attend the Temple more, do alot of home projects, have more fun, exercise, plan an awesome family reunion!
So there you have it, teacher.  Hope I get an A.

5 comments:

Jan said...

wow when you have that perfect day, I want to spend it with you, it sounds wonderful and perfect to me too

Anonymous said...

I give you an A, Great answers, the beach is always a perfect day.

Nellie said...

I love your perfect day and Hancocks are going to have a perfect day on Monday!

Becky said...

I totally forgot about Disneyland! Yes, a few rides on Splash Mountain and Pirates of the Carribbean would completely make the day perfect! minus the lines.

Bev said...

You do get an A. Yes, that would be a perfect day. Any day without housework or fighting children would be wonderful to me. We haven't seen 4 Christmases yet, maybe that will be my next rental. I kindof agree with you on the seasons, except I don't have to have winter. I could go from fall back to spring, then summer and be happy. Good organization tip, I'll try it.