Friday, January 15, 2010

A REQUEST FROM ALICE FORD

Alice called me this morning and wanted me to put some news on our blog. Remember little Christie, Carrie's girl, that used to come to our house when they lived in Pima? Well, as of this morning she is a Grandma. Her daughter Cheri, who is 19 years old, had an 8 lb. little girl. They are naming her Morgan Marie. So Carrie is a great Grandma and Alice is a Great Great Grandma. Alice said she should feel proud about that, but instead it just makes her feel tired.

3 comments:

Bev said...

wow, hard to believe. I remember when Christie was born. I guess that makes me pretty old.

Jan said...

I can't believe Christie is a Grandma wow Carrie is only one year older than me and she is a Great Grandma.
The joy of being Grand is the best!

Becky said...

That makes me glad I'm not a Grandma yet. Hope my 19 yr. old waits until I at least don't have anymore kids in Elementary school.