Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Lulu's Family

The puppies are 4l/2 weeks old now, and they are getting fat, fluffy, and feisty. They are cute, and keep Lulu and me busy,-----but they also sleep a lot, and still nurse.

4 comments:

Bev said...

Rob's assistant Megan wants to buy one of your puppies when you get ready to sell them. You need to sell them to get some of your emergency room visits money back! I'm glad they're cute and healthy though.

grandma said...

Does she care if its a boy? I sold one of the girls yesterday. The lady had called a few times about them, after my cousin Colleen told her about them. Then yesterday she came and looked at them. She gave me $100 deposit to hold the puppy and the full price will be $600. I have checked, and thats what they go for around here. Is Megan really serious?

Bev said...

she's very serious. $600 seems too cheap! I thought they went for much more than that.

Bev said...

Megan said she originally wanted a girl but they were $2600, so she had to get the boy she has now. He's nuetered, though. She would like a girl this time she said.