Monday, January 11, 2010

Colby is 15



Colby's birthday was yesterday. He's at that ripe old age of 15 now. I remember that cold, Omaha day he was born. The only one born C-section and has been doing things his own way ever since. He's smart, funny, a hard worker, and a good kid. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, COLBY!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

grandma said...

Happy Birthday, Colby. I thought about you a lot yesterday, but never did call. I remember the day you were born, too. Grandpa and I were at a hotel in Mesa for a Judge's conference and training. Even tho it is always warm in Mesa in January, I had taken some warm sweaters and clothes, just in case. As I was lookin out the window in our hotel room, I got the call from you Dad saying you had arrived, a little early. I called right away for plane tickets to Omaha. It took awhile to get there, with a layover in Memphis. Omaha was sooooo COLD. I was happy to get there to see you and your mother. Then, you had to have the emergency surgery. It was a rough start for a little boy, but you came through it just fine. You were such a handsome newborn, I knew you would turn into a handsome man, and you have. Keep on doing good things. Love, Grandma

Becky said...

Colby, Colby, Colby. There is no one like you in the whole world!! You are a funny, smart, talented, good looking young man with great hair! I still remember when you used to wear sweats and socks and long sleeved shirts in the summer and nothing but shorts in the winter. Do you still do that? Hope you had a Happy Birthday!! The Cooks Love you.