It's a beautiful Sunday. To some that may mean a bright sun shiny day. To me that means a cloudy, drizzly, cool day. We get enough of those bright sunny ones. It really feels like fall today.
It's also our ward primary program. I've never had so much invested in one as I do as the president. Even though my counselor totally did an awesome job putting the thing together. But I feel a sense of responsibility for it. I'm excited and know it will be great!
Today I will also most likely be selling a couple of items I put on craigslist. Don't really want to sell them on Sunday, but with flaky people, you take what you can get. A little Christmas money. woohoo.
Hope your Sunday is lovely one!
4 comments:
Since I have been primary pres. like 10 years ago, I cant get through a program without crying, ours was last sunday and I laughed and cried through the whole thing. Loved it. I never understood why people cried in those but I get it now.
Good luck and I agree, this is a lovely sunday.
You'll have to tell us how it went! I'm sure it was great. Cloudy days are nice for a change, and it does make it feel like Fall. Relaxing Sundays are great!
So tell us what you put on Craig's list -- I'm curious. It was a nice Sunday here too. We had some drizzly rain this afternoon. Nice napping weather. Dad says the kitchen will be finished tomorrow. I sure hope so.
The program went great. Everyone really enjoyed it. Primary is the best. I sold a little desk that I would have liked to keep but I don't have the room. And some concert tickets that Phillip won at a golf thing. A concert that we don't want to go to.
Post a Comment