Saturday, November 12, 2011







Today Eli is 10. He has left single digits forever. We love our Eli. He's smart, funny (Oh so funny!), and compassionate. When Brady left he cried and cried for the first few days. He always says sorry immediately after hurting someone's feelings or getting angry. He has great acting skills, often entertaining us with his plays and impersonations. He is trying to read his scriptures every night, and recently decided to try reading them in Spanish! He is well-rounded and happy and capable. I love being around him and having him for a son. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELI!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

grandma said...

What a boy! We love being around him too, and having him for a grandson. I love it when Eli and Isabelle get together. They always get along and have fun. Happy Birthday, Eli. We love you

Becky said...

Oh Eli! I can't believe he's the big 10. What a great kid, we really love Eli and enjoy his fun personality so much. Happy happy Birthday!!