Tonight the girls and I looked back on the Boren blog and watched the reunion videos of the four girls singing about mice and cows on the penisula. And we watched grandma rapping. Isabelle watched it over and over and laughed just as hard the fifth time as she did the first.
What's happened to our blog, people?? Are we all just too busy? Too busy to blog? Say it isn't so. We have to hold on, blog on, keep on keepin' on. For posterity. I know you all get on the computer. I know you don't think you have anything blogworthy to say. I say nay! Where's all the projects? I know you all are doing projects. Where's the pictures? I know you take pictures. I hear there was a fantastic costume dinner party with a bunch of Borens. Where are the pics??
So, while you're getting your next post ready, enjoy these young movie makers.
I'm waiting.
.
6 comments:
Ok I will make a hair apt. with loueegey, what a great video, good memories.
I love the new background and the video. They should make a commercial for real. We are starting the "paint the kitchen" project today. There is stuff piled EVERYWHERE!
Becky, Becky...You are a good cheerleader. I'm so glad we have you to keep our blog cute and inspire us. You're right, we need to get back into blogging and keep a history for posterity. Eli and Isabelle's video is proof of that. I repent! I want to change! I commit!
little baby boot boot is just so classic...
That was Kason
Bev, I had so much fun watching this and Amanda's video. Your family oozes with talent! Love it...
Post a Comment