Monday, November 24, 2008

Addressed to Amanda--twilight psychiatrist, cruise director, and future news column journalist

My Dearest Amanda,
It has been brought to MY attention your recent dislike for cellphones...hmm...once an addict, now a counselor? ;) haha. I am glad the cellular devices will be banished on Thanksgiving. I mean, yes you should be thankful for cellphones and all I guess...I mean how else would Jason get home from basketball practice without calling 10 times for SOMEONE to PLEASE come pick him up!?! Or how else would Jared be able to prank call you again and again.....and again? Or Breanna's fingers might jus plum fall off from the lack of text usage! hmmm....I can see we are going to have to take some DRASTIC measures....ppl might be traumatized...we will DEFINITELY have to take dramatic action on recovery-drills for those of "us" whose side-affects may end up being severe to the extreme! ;)
However, ahum, this is not what I intended to talk about...although it was quite a fun little tangent. ;) I would like to draw your attention to this website:
http://music.mormontimes.com/index.php
Click on the "showcase" tab and read the directions....what the heck, jus give it a shot. Upload a song that I KNOW you've recorded.... You have to have recorded at least ONE song either that you've written or one of public domain. So jus do it and now that we have this blog, we can spread the word to have famikly get a username and password so they can vote for us. :) I plan to enter the song I've written, along with another song maybe that I'm currently in the process of writing so...DO IT! It can be family bonding! :) We can discuss details at the non-cellular day of giving. ;)

No comments: