Sunday, November 23, 2008

GLIMPSES

My kids are all playing a game together. It was their own idea. It was actually Logan who got them all together. They are laughing together. They are having a good time with eachother. They are all in a good mood at the same time. They are having fun. Amanda and Emily have been hanging out outside the house lately. Amanda says Emily is like her pet monkey. I don't know how long it will last. How long does anything good really last? But it's nice while it does last. Life gives you glimpses once in awhile. Glimpses of why we're here and why it's so hard sometimes. Because it will all be worth it if we can all be together forever with our loved ones, laughing, in a good mood and maybe even playing parchese.

2 comments:

grandma said...

This is my hope and dream too, for eternity, and maybe for a nice Thanksgiving Holiday - all together, laughing and happy. A glimpse of heaven.

Nellie said...

I loved your glimpse's post and I love when glimpse's happen.