Well...I would like to thank er...complain...(i'm not sure which).. grandma for the 7:30am wake up call simply to tell me that our family now officially has a blog. Thanks grandma, for bein on top of things. :)
Well as for MY list of thankfullness (i'm not last apparently...Breanna :))...
1--First of all, I jus have to get this out there that wow everyone, way to be creative. DAd, way to add that whole piece of spanish in there that you know--loved that. And to Bev, I was for sure waiting for a "This is for Shaleice" at the end. :) Amanda....obama...no comment. haha. Jared, hmm..very clever. Jason, I loved how you named the temple 2nd! You should have announced 'THE ONE THAT'S GOING TO BE BUILT BY MY HOUSE IN CENTRAL!" :) YEAH! Emily, oh you, I knew it was you before I'd read your name at the bottom. I can totally see you being a writer. :) I love how Kason mentioned he's grateful for Eli...hmm...not Brady, or Colby or Miranda...or even mom or dad. ouch. And good job grandma and grandpa for getting this going w/your "surprises in a bag"..hmm...that sounds kind of like...disguised doggie "surprises"...uh...ok, that's it, I'm not playing if Lulu is part of this! ;) But nevertheless....it came to pass... that I writeth a list...eth. :)
1--Boys. As sad as this is the first thing on my list, my train of thought is: If you didn't have boys, girls would take over the world with cosmetic parties and daily trying to outdo each other. You couldn't get married...well, mind you that Prop 102 passed, yes, you really can't! So THEN if you can't get married, you can't make it to the celestial kingdom and hmm...isn't that what we're shooting for? So as sad as this fact sometimes is, you really can't live without em. ps. I never said it was FUN "enduring thru the never-ending-process of dating, but I guess when I find that "keeper" he can't be THAT bad if I'm expected to live with him forever. ;)
2--Cameras--and for ppl who know how to operate them. hahaha. and NO grandma, i'm not thinking ONLY of you. ;)
3--Little kids--I think I really do wanna be a teacher...It's so fun to watch them be creative and say the funniest things. :)
4--The temple, and that it's so close to me. I go down and read scriptures at the visitor's center and get to do baptisms often too. :)
5--SPANISH, even tho my family strongly dislikes my using it siempre ;) I absolutely LOVE it. I talk w/ppl all the time at Food City, the bank, the temple visitor's center, in the store...well heck, mesa pretty much is "little mexico" :) I'm taking classes when I go back to school and goal in life is to become fluent....and maybe even go on a mission :) Oo, fui a la tienda y ayude tranducir para una mujer que solo hablaba espanol. Me facino mucho. :) No se puede poner el acento en esa mesaje.
6--Family and the encouragement they give and love they show :)
7--Music and The power to create- I recently expanded my talents and taught myself how to play the organ...in 3 days...and then played in church that Sunday. :)
Well those are my "not funny or stupid" things I'M thankful for ;). Looks like Breanna is the slow one of our family...
2 comments:
Shaleice, you and Breanna remind me of someone....hmmm...who is it... oh ya, Beverly and I!!!! Good post!
You guessed my secret. I was able to have Lulu cloned, and I now have 20 miniature, adorable prize Lulus ready for the lucky winners to take home. Aren't you excited? When you were talking about the cameras, were you referring to ME?
Post a Comment