Thursday, November 6, 2008

OK. To The Two Boren families and the Dow family: We now have a blog!!! Isn't this exciting! I don't really know what I'm doing but I was inspired by the Hancock women's blog. Our family needs to keep in touch more than we do. I don't know what is going on in the lives of the Darvil Boren family alot of the time. That's ridiculous! What's going on Darvil Boren Family?!?!? Whenever you have news or want to give someone a message we can now just hop on our blog and let loose. I came up with the name Boren Sisters because Beverly and I are originally Boren sisters and Mom and Teresa are still Boren sisters. pretty clever, huh! And since we women will probably be doing most of the blogging.....well, there you go. Sorry Men. So I'm going to start. Emily is in the Play at High School all this week. It's called the Triangle Factory Fire Project. It's set in 1911 in New York and is about a factory fire that killed alot of people. Her part is a newsie or newspaper girl who shouts the news out on the street corner while selling newspapers. We are going tonight to see her in action. Amanda went last night and said she can tell Emily is going to be the Drama teacher's favorite.(I guess he has favorites each year). She's home sick today trying to rest up enough to perform tonight. She loves acting! Amanda is set to audition for the Phoenix Symphony competition on Saturday. She's not really nervous or excited. On the outside at least. I have a good feeling about it though. I have to wait in a green room while she auditions. If she makes it to the next round of five finalists(posted a couple of hours after she sings) then I guess she auditions again and the winner will be announced that afternoon. Wish her luck in your thoughts! Logan tried out for the Varsity Basketball team but didn't make it. He said there were 2 or 3 spots open but the coaches changed their minds and decided not to fill them. These 5A schools are tough, in more ways than one! So now we will try again to get him a job because he needs to stay busy. He's having a hard time, please keep him (and me)in your prayers. Isabelle is just isabelle. Happy most of the time. She made an invention in school with a partner. She said she got stuck with Hunter as her partner and wasn't very happy about it. But since she brought in all the supplies for their invention and the idea, Hunter is going to let her keep it and take it home. They made a robot that swings a baby to sleep. Phillip had and MRI done on his knee and is waiting for the results. The DR. said he might need surgery. What is it with the knees in these families? I'm just trying to keep it together. It would help me tremendously to know there are messages or pictures or recipes or stories from my family. So let's go. Your turn.

1 comment:

grandma said...

I got on the blog and I think its great. I hope we can all keep up with all thats going on with the members of our family and whats going on with them. Nothing new to report at our house. Grandpa and Lulu are asleep on the couch, and soon it will be time to get ready for another uncomfortable night. Teach me how to use this blog better. Love, Mom