Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I Won't Be Last

I won't be the last one to post on this blog! Darvil and Teresa can be the last now. I may be the most disorganized, but by golly I can post on a blog! My children have been home for four days in a row now. I have been asked: "Can I have a friend over" a total of 67 times now, "What is there to do" 39 times, "What is there to eat" 43 times, and "Can you tell him to stop bugging me" 51 times. I'm desperately trying to go through closets, cupboards and drawers to get rid of some of my clutter and get cleaned up before the holidays...... brady loves you all..... Kason sends his happieness (Brady and Kason each wrote those notes). Tomorrow Eli will be 7! It's hard to believe, but my kids are actually growing up. Colby is healing well from his surgery, just has to be on crutches for several more weeks. Miranda's room is the last one to be re-done, we bought the paint this morning so it will get underway soon. Well, here's my first official post. :) bev

1 comment:

grandma said...

Hey to all you Dow bloggers. Its exciting to know we actually have a blog. Its taken me awhile to figure out what I know about this, which I'm sure isn't much. I still don't know how to put a picture on. Oh well. I will be excited to see your rooms