<--Halloween weirdness of the goggles/spectacles...no se.
<--haircut that i didn't do myself this time...promise mom. It would have turned out way worse. hahaha. ;)
<--Si on 102! :) We had this hangin from our roof in front of our house. :)
<--One of the two dates I've been on down here. That's an average of one date per month....wow, at THIS rate, how is ANYONE gonna find their eternal companion!?! ...That could explain why there are over 800 singles in Mesa/Gilbert/Tempe area ! Honestly, men, get to work!
4 comments:
Thanks for the pics Shaleice! Corey is dang cute!! You should come visit us sometime now that you're pretty close. Love ya!
So I saw you with a cute boy at the dance festival!!! I'm really close, you should come and visit me!
Wow, Shaleice, cute boy. Are you sure I can't start crocheting a blanket or something? Thanks for the pictures, they are really cute. You're also showing off that you can post pictures and I don't know how. Looking forward to seeing you next week. Love, Grandma
GETCHA SOME!!!!
Post a Comment