Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy December 1st

Hey Boren Families! We had a good time at Thanksgiving! I would post the few pictures I took but I left my camera at Grandma's and I didn't give her the "how to put pictures on the blog lesson" while I was there, so she can't put pictures on for me. Anyway, are we all excited it's December? There's so many cute backgrounds I'll probably be changing them alot this month. I'm off to the store to buy lights. I had to throw away all of my lights as I discovered all of them don't work anymore. I've got to get the trees up and house decorated!! It's driving me nuts that it's not done already. So get out there and decorate, people! Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat! (for all of you who made fun of me.)

1 comment:

grandma said...

cute background! Here at my house the goose is going crazy! She can't find the decorations she is looking for which were packed crazily away in the garage and someone probably stole, and the Christmas Tree has already had the decor changed once because someone in the family complained. "I've always wanted a blue tree". Too bad, no blue trees here this year...Hope your decorating is going faster & smoother than mine. Love to all.