Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Bev's Quirkiness

Ok...I have a quirk about listing quirks... just kidding. The reality is that one of my quirks is that I'm so unorganized that I can't find the time to sit down and write my quirks. But anyway, here goes:

1. I absolutely hate seeing ear wax or ear hairs inside people's ears. I almost want to carry around some Q-tips and tweezers and break them out and use them on people. I mean, just because you can't see inside your own ears, do you think other people can't either?? Get a clue!

2. I have a lip gloss/ lipstick fetish. I can't hardly see a cute color and not buy them. I have several in my purse, my church bag, my makeup drawer, the car... you name it!! Wierd, huh?

3. I procrastinate everything. My motto is: Why do today what you can put off til tomorrow? The problem is, tomorrow already has six other things scheduled, so now I'm really overbooked, so how will I get it all done? I'll have to put some off til the next day, but that day's busy too, so now....do you see why I'm going crazy???

4. I hate returning phone calls. If you call me and leave a message, I'll eventually call you back....sometime. Refer to number 3.

5. It really bugs me when I know people see me but act like they don't see me. I'll see them from a distance in a store and can tell they've seen me, but when they're closer and I try to say hi they act like they don't see me. Maybe they're avoiding me for a reason. Maybe they have ear wax that day and they know I have Q-tips in my pocket.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Since you probably have every shade of lip color out there, you'll have to start buying them for me. I called and left you a message the other day, why haven't you called me back yet?