Quirks........What is a quirk????? If it is things I do that people can't handle or things others do that drive me crazy, then the list is too long to even get started.
1...I have a problem sleeping or getting to sleep when there is noise, like someone staying up watching TV or on a campout people are talking, or the kids are are having a sleepover. I will lay there for hours until they are done THEN I can go to sleep.
2...Another one is I can't sleep very good the first night when I go somewhere away from my bed. The second night I sleep great. The problem is all of the ONLY ONE NIGHT AWAY stays.
3...I can't go to sleep if Teresa is touching me.
4... The room has to dark and I mean dark or I wake up with the sun, and that's no fun.
5...Before I climb into bed I have to and I mean HAVE TO use my hand to get all the luggies out of the bed and off the sheets. Who can sleep in a gravel pit.
6...All of these have been about bed or sleeping. Cause its my bedtime!!!!!!
7...I have to have MMYYYYY pillow. It's weird what you get used to.
MORE LATER>>>>.........>>>...
1 comment:
what the heck is a luggie??!? You're wierd, man!
Post a Comment