Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Where's the PAUSE button?
ONE WEEK FROM TODAY IS CHRISTMAS EVE!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would like to push pause and get ready and then continue on from this point. Is anyone else going crazy? Jared and parents, good job!!! Hopefully Brady will be soon to follow your good example. Amanda, I share your concern about the lack of understanding regarding white elephants. The very words "white elephant" should explain that it's something wierd, unusual, unwanted. I mean if you saw a white elephant in the jungle you would want to give it away, right? And Dad, your quirks explain a little of what happened to...........Darvil. He's about as quirky as they come. HA. My computer got infected with a strange virus and we just got it back in working order, so I've been out of the loop for a while. Thanks goes to Becky for keeping our blog so cute and festive. When do you have time to do all that? Oh yeah, you didn't inherit the procrastination gene.... It's SNOWING here right now!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment