Saturday, December 6, 2008

IS THERE A PRIZE?

MY QUIRKS

1. dirty floors REALLY bother me. I mean REALLY.

2. i DON'T LIKE TO WIPE OFF COUNTER TOPS. {BUT THEY BOTHER ME}
3. I like to decorate for Christmas and try new ideas with the stuff I already have-but I don't enjoy having anyone around asking questions while I'm trying to create. {crazy huh}

4. I don't like to drive with anyone in the car - which works out well since everyone says I make them nervous. I don't have that problem when I'm alone.

5. I would rather let someone else answer the phone. This has turned into a problem since a lot of the time its just me and Lulu and she doesn't seem to be catching on very fast.


I know you're all thinking I have a lot more quirks than this, but Becky only asked for 5.

1 comment:

Nellie said...

Oh, you are so funny.......I just love the Hancock humor. I wish you would come and decorate my house! I won't ask you any questions.