Friday, December 5, 2008
THANK YOU MOM AND DAD
I'm sure I never said thank you Mom and Dad for taking care of me and putting up with me through all of my many knee surgeries and injuries. Even though I didn't ask for any of it, it was a fact of my life and had to be dealt with. Thank you Dad for working so hard and making it financially possible to fix my knees. And thank you Mom for waiting on me and sitting with me and driving me around to Dr.s and therapists and hospitals. I know it wasn't easy on either of you. I now see how difficult it is as the parent of a knee surgery patient. Logan is trying my patience. I have to stop and remind myself what he's going through. And overall he's been really good about it all, but there's just those few moments when I get tired. So THANK YOU for everything you did for me, I hope I didn't try your patience too much. I probably did and now there's payback. ha, ha. Love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Becky, we're just happy there was something they could do about your knees. You don't know how heart wrenching it was each time I saw or heard about the times they went out and the pain they caused. Some day maybe Logan will do the same for his kids and then he will appreciate some of the things you have done and are doing for him. I guess thats how we teach our kids to be good parents, to do for them and hope they do the same. But its nice to hear you appreciate us. You should thank Beverly too. She is the one that painted your toenails when you were in the full leg casts.
Post a Comment