Wednesday, December 10, 2008
One Day at a Time
This December is throwing me for a loop so far. Logan had knee surgery the first week. The Dog was knocking on death's door, vomitting, not eating and drinking for four days. My outside Christmas lights shorted out because I had the extension cord lying where the sprinklers come on. (Duh!) My clothes dryer starter broke so I can't use the dryer. I hope December gets better. I can't stay bummed out for long with all the Chistmas music and lights and jolliness around though. Amanda and Emily's Christmas choir concert last night put me in a better mood. It was funny to watch Amanda look at me from on stage and roll her eyes at the beginning of the song Sleigh Ride because she knows how much I love that song and she doesn't. I get to watch Isabelle run in the Jingle Jog today at school. The neighbors gifts are all handed out, I'm finally getting my Christmas shopping done(from my computer). It's going to be Okay. Merry Christmas!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think you need to go to Australia! But then you would have to deal with jet lag.........you have such cute posts. Ryan had knee surgery and I think it was harder on me than him. Good luck, oh and please get me a drink of water!
Post a Comment