Friday, May 22, 2009

AMAZING THINGS DO HAPPEN....................

Yes it is me, the Darvil...It seems like I haven't been on here for so long, maybe cause I haven't.
Today is a busy day. Jason graduates from 8th grade tonight at 5 pm and then we will go to dinner with one of Jareds friends family and ours. Then Jared graduates from highschool at 8 pm. It is hard to imagine that Jared is graduating. He is only 17, turns 18 in june. He plans to atend EAC for a full year before his mission. He has done well in school and gets his time at EAC paid for. We went out to Indian Hot Springs yesterday and Jared invited alot, did I say alot of people. It was fun and the kids were great. They seemed to have fun. The water is starting to get more moss in it and the girls were eeeeoooing a little. Jason is fun and is growing. He will be the only Boren in highschool next year. Seems like we have 2 kids in HS forever. He said he wants to go to HS cause it is supposed to be funner. I told him he will be a freshman and get picked on alittle. I am writing this at the library. It has been raining or more like drizzleing all day. Sure makes it nice and cooled it off. Until next time!!!!! Darvil

4 comments:

Bev said...

Darvil? Darvil Who? The name sounds familiar........Just kidding! Glad to have you back! Now let us hear from you more often! Congrats on 2 kids graduating. One of life's milestones. Next it'll be kids getting married. Who'll be first?

Becky said...

I'm completely speechless.

grandma said...

Darvil is still full of surprises. I told him I published his family's news on the blog, but it is really his job. Way to go Darvil! Keep it up.

Becky said...

Hey Darv, if we changed the name of the blog to Boren Sisters and their Brother, would you get on it more often?