Tuesday, May 5, 2009

LeNell

The funniest thing! I went to lunch today with the Relief Society sisters in my ward at Macayo's. We didn't realize until we were there that today is Cinco de Mayo and we were eating lunch at a mexican restaurant. Busy, busy, crowded, crowded. But we eventually got seated and got our food and ate. I walked out to go to my car and saw a man sitting outside with a few other men waiting to be seated. I recognized him immediately! It's Bruce Heywood!! And sitting next to Bruce is his son Jake who just got home from a mission! (Good thing for the blogs so I can know all this stuff) I went right up to them and he looked at me and said "Bev?" It's understandable since we do look alot alike. I haven't seen Bruce in a long time. It's okay he didn't remember my name. We chatted for a few minutes and I was on my way. What are the odds that in a city of this size I would run into Bruce who doesn't even live in this State??!! By the way LeNell, he extended an invitation if we're ever in Utah for Conference we can totally stay at your house!! Yay!!

1 comment:

Nellie said...

What a great story. They have been talking about eating at Macayo's. I wish I was there to see you and eat. What are the odds?