Mother I have a request. It's completely safe to communicate about one of my children on this blog without them knowing because they never read the blog. I was asked by the ward camp director to have someone of signifigance besides her parents, write a letter to Emily to be given to her at camp. This letter should have spiritual thoughts and encouraging words of praise. I know you can handle that. If you could write that and mail it to me within the week, that would be great. That's all, except to tell you I changed the background again because I let Isabelle pick out the last background and I hated it.
Oh, you asked about Amanda. I saw her for less than twenty four hours after she got home from one trip until she left for the next one. She was tired, but seemed to have a good time. She managed to squeeze four hours of work in and a date with Scott before leaving for California. She texted me a little while ago after leaving Magic Mountain and said the rides made her a little sick and she was sickened to have to pay $12 for lunch inside the park. Sounds like someone is getting a dose of adulthood.
2 comments:
I read about your request. Last night I wrote a letter, and Dad mailed it for me this morning. I hope it is what you had in mind. There are two letters in the envelope, one to give to Emily and one for you to read now, if you want.
Thank you , Mom. That was a perfect letter.
Post a Comment