Sunday, May 10, 2009
WHAT HAPPENED
How did an imperfect person, such as I, receive such beautiful, talented, loving, caring, etc. children, in-laws, and grandchildren? My beautiful daughters sent such beautiful gifts, all wrapped up so pretty, that I almost hated to open them - almost. But such wonderful things inside. Thank you, thank you. I love everything. You two have me pegged, you know all the things I love. Thank you again. We had a nice Church. Bradley Poindexter was the youth speaker. He told the young people to love their mothers, tell them they love them, and they won't get grounded as much. Everyone laughed. Kip Bingham was the main speaker. He gave a nice Mother's Day talk, which made everyone cry. And of course the Primary Children sang. I wish I could hear my Grandchildren on Mothers Day, but these kids were cute. I just wanted to tell you all that I love you, miss you, and I also miss my mother. She was the best mother ever. It still amazes me to think of all the things she used to do. Love to all, Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're welcome. You're not too hard to shop for. We know what you like. Happy Mother's Day!!
Yes, so glad you liked it all. "Happy Mama's Day" as Eli wrote (to be funny) on one of my cards he gave me.
Post a Comment