I am in no way endorsing or promoting this information. I'm merely passing it on as requested. May is a busy month for sure. Three grandkids graduating. Mothers Day. Birthdays. And school performances. We have two upcoming performances in our family and they happen to fall on the same day. Isabelle's class is putting on a production called "BUGZ". According to the invitation: "every student has a speaking line or a dance part and all will sing!" She plays the part of an Army Ant. It was not her first choice by a long shot. She was hoping and praying for the part of House Fly so she could wear pajamas, robe and hair in curlers. But she gets to wear camouflage and a helmet instead. This is to be presented on Thursday May 14, at 9:15 am. She is very excited.
Amanda is the next starring performer. She came home the other day ecstatic and elated with joy for landing the solo she has been coveting. Her teacher hand picked her for the part but made her try out with a couple of other girls just for the heck of it. It's the song her choir teacher sang a solo when she was in college. Here are Amanda's words: "If ever there was a concert for the Grandparents to come to, this is the one!" I explained to her that she would be graduating a week later and that is a little inconvenient for people to come back and forth like that. But she insisted. This concert which Emily is also in is Thursday May 14, at 7pm.
So there you have it. You can do whatever you want with it. No one will cry if you don't come.
Amanda is the next starring performer. She came home the other day ecstatic and elated with joy for landing the solo she has been coveting. Her teacher hand picked her for the part but made her try out with a couple of other girls just for the heck of it. It's the song her choir teacher sang a solo when she was in college. Here are Amanda's words: "If ever there was a concert for the Grandparents to come to, this is the one!" I explained to her that she would be graduating a week later and that is a little inconvenient for people to come back and forth like that. But she insisted. This concert which Emily is also in is Thursday May 14, at 7pm.
So there you have it. You can do whatever you want with it. No one will cry if you don't come.
Except for Zero is he missed a chance to see Lulu.

3 comments:
Eli and Miranda have both done the BUGZ play in kindergarten. Eli was also an army ant! It's one of the cutest parts, I think. Miranda was a lady bug, I think. It's a cute performance. I wish I could come see all the productions. Video tape them and show us at the reunion.
Dear Becky
I don't get it. You have beautiful and talented children, who also happen to be our grandchildren. Why aren't you endorsing and promoting their performances????????? Hasn't the word got out that we love our grandchildren and love to watch them perform? We would have gone to Beverly's to watch Eli and Miranda's plays if we had known about them. Children, children, we aren't quite over the hill yet, and we would love to come. We'll let you know about our travel plans later. OK
I stand corrected.
Post a Comment