Thursday, May 21, 2009
HAPPY 17, BRADY!!
I can't believe my oldest child is 17 years old today. I can remember 17 years ago today with such detail that it doesn't seem like it could be that long ago. It has been a 17-year journey filled with good and bad, ups and downs, but we are proud of our son and the choices he is making now. He is becoming a positive influence and leader among his friends and peers. Life is always fun and playful when Brady's around. He's got a great sense of humor, that's for sure. He is fun, brave, strong, smart, and tries hard to do what is right. With all that going for him, I'm sure his life will continue to go in a good direction. I am anxious to see what the future holds as he grows into a man and follows his goals. Brady, we love you and wish you a Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Brady!!!!!!!!! You've always had great hair! Hope you can keep it your whole life. We love you and think you're a great guy. Have a Super Day!
Happy Birthday Brady! We love you! Grandma & Grandpa ps We're at Becky's house.
Post a Comment