Friday, May 22, 2009

Dear grama , today me mom , and emily went to borders. I was very sleepy so, I fell asleep on theway in the car. I just want you to know that I bought a new book. It is called The Enchanted Doll's House Wedding. It is a good book. It is like the book you gave me for Christmas. I want you to read it sometime. You will like it very much. There is a lot of stuff that is pretty in the book.
Sincerely,
isabelle.














2 comments:

grandma said...

Hi Isabelle.
I am so glad you found this book. It looks like it is very cute. You'll have to show it to me next time I come to your house. When you come to my house maybe we can have a teaparty (with raspberry tea) and wear some of my old hats and some jewelry. Would you like that? Love, Grandma

Becky said...

I would love that! love,isabelle